Monday, December 1, 2008

This One is For You Bonnie...

My best friend (Bonnie!!!) tagged me so because I love her so much, here are my Favorite 8s...

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Heroes
2. The Office
3. 30 Rock
4. Prison Break
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Drank a Chocolate Chai from Common Grounds Coffee Shop
2. Went to church and contemplated the Advent season
3. Visited our Sunday hotspot Little T American Baking Company for lunch with hubby, and Derek & Heidi. Gotta love their soup and baguettes.
4. Did the weekly grocery shopping at New Seasons.
5. Went to a bookstore to longingly peruse European cookbooks.
6. Went for a run and enjoyed the fresh air.
7. Curled up with a book.
8. Thanked God for such a perfect and simple day.

8 Favorite Restaurants (mine all gotta be local!):
1. Savoy's
2. Fonda Rosa
3. Urban Fondu
4. Bipartisan Cafe
5. Stark Street Pizza
6. Toro Bravo
7. Papa Hayden's
8. Bridgeport Brewery

8 Favorite Movies:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Legends of the Fall
3. Atonement
4. Far and Away
5. New World
6. Minority Report
7. Cinderella Man
8. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days

8 Favorite Bands/Singers
1. Barcelona
2. Falling Up
3. Wavorly
4. Disciple
5. Amy Seeley
6. Angles & Airwaves
7. Phil Wickam
8. Coldplay

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Learn Italian & French
2. Learn to play the Cello
3. Become a pastry chef
4. Better learn how minister God's love to those around me and globally
5. Write a novel
6. Quit my job and travel the world with my husband
7. Adopt a child
8. To always find contentedness within the simplicity.

8 People I Tag to Play Next:
1. Brice
2. Natalie
3. Rachel
4. Stacey
5. Michele
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?

No comments: