Friday, September 5, 2008

Crying Out

I feel like my soul is bursting right now and I barely can contain it.

I want to fall to my knees and just cry out and say, "Alright God. I hear you. I feel you. And it is now time for me to stop fighting or making excuses. It's time for me to rip the blinders off of my eyes and see the path you have laid out before me."

The culmination of this past year's journey is here and I am scared, nervous, but also amazingly more alive than ever. It's time for a change in my life. A big one. It's been about two years in the making and even though I know it will be difficult and that not everyone will understand, Jared and I are about to start the most amazing faith expedition of our lives.

We are yours God, forever and ever. Amen.

1 comment:

Brice said...

I wish I had read this before I saw you today! What could be more amazing than surrendering yourselves further to the Lord? I can't wait to hear more.